THE STARS OF AFRICA SERIES OFFERS STORY BOOKS AND INFO BOOKS:
- The Stories are a diverse collection of fiction, beautifully illustrated, many in full-colour, and set in urban and rural scenes in countries all over Africa.
- The Info books introduce concepts and content from all learning areas and are illustrated in full-colour to stimulate reading and learning.
- Written to meet the needs of curricula throughout southern Africa.
Each reader belongs to one of three themes, identified on the inside back cover of each book:
- Me and my place: the trials and triumphs of growing up, going to school and family life
- Numbers and wonders – the natural world: our world, how things work, animals and the environment
- Worlds and wings: the power of language, rhythm and rhyme, storytelling, myths and legends